New Brunswick National and International Recruitment Fair.
Great News All!
Another New Brunswick International Recruitment Fair is coming up in March and April 2020. New Brunswick continues to generate its own share in Canada’s realization of its dream of inviting over one million immigrants in the next three years. This process explores the values of experiences and skills of newcomers from all over the world, especially Africa.
Please note that there is no “Connection to New Brunswick” for the purposes of the NB Express Entry stream—that policy was ended in 2018. Unfortunately. this means attending an information session will no longer qualify you to submit an EOI.
The summit would consist of job fairs that would be divided into information sessions and instant recruitment events which would be held by several prospective employers.
Job Fair: This is an employer-driven event where employers invite qualified candidates to meet with them to discuss specific job opportunities. This is NOT an open forum and interested candidates must register to secure their attendance.
NEW BRUNSWICK UPCOMING NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT EVENTS.
|March 2020||08:00||Information Session for Nurses||Abu Dhabi and Dubai||SIGN UP|
|Sunday, 1 March, 2020||08:00||NB Recruitment Event||Brussels, Belgium||SIGN UP|
|Monday, 2 March, 2020||08:00||NB Recruitment Event||Brussels, Belgium||SIGN UP|
|April 2020||08:00||NB Recruitment Event||Mexico||SIGN UP|
|April 2020||08:00||NB Recruitment Event||Chile||SIGN UP|
|April 2020||08:00||Information Session||Argentina||SIGN UP|
For the Job Fairs in Dubai, the professionals eligible must have recent experience in one of the following professional sectors/ positions: *“recent” is to mean within the past five years.
- NOC 3012 –Registered Nurses and Psychiatric Nurses.
- NOC 3233 –Licensed Practical Nurses.
- NOC 3413 –Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates.
For the Job Fairs in Belgium, the professionals eligible must have recent* experience in one of the following professional sectors/positions: * “recent” is to mean within the past five (5) years.
- NOC 0125 – Other business services managers
- NOC 1123 – Marketing staff for tourism
- NOC 6321 – Chefs
- NOC 6322 – Cooks
- NOC 6421 – Retail salespersons
- NOC 6513 – Food and beverage servers.
- NOC 6525 – Hotel front desk clerks.
- NOC 6531 – Tour and travel guides.
- NOC 6532 – Outdoor sport and recreational guides.
- NOC 6552 – Other customer and information services representatives.
- NOC 6731 – Housekeeping/cleaning staff.
- NOC 6733 – Facilities maintenance workers.
For the Job Fairs in Chile, Mexico, and Argentina, the professionals eligible must have recent* experience in one of the following professional sectors/positions: * “recent” is to mean within the past five (5) years.
- NOC 7321 – Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics, and mechanical repairers
- NOC 7322 – Motor vehicle body repairers
- NOC 7511 – Transport truck drivers
- NOC 9462 – Industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers and related workers
- NOC 9463 – Fish and seafood plant workers
- NOC 9533 – Other wood products assemblers and inspectors
- NOC 9617 – Laborers in food and beverage processing
- NOC 9619 – Other laborers in processing, manufacturing, and utilities
The trick to getting selected under the New Brunswick African Recruitment Fair is to be a bi-lingual candidate because New Brunswick is a bilingual province with its dominant languages being French and English, a bilingual candidate possesses a high chance of selection than candidates only proficient in the English language.
PLEASE NOTE: Through the New Brunswick African Recruitment Fair, New Brunswick companies are recruiting directly for long term employment. Please note these programs are ONLY for individuals intending to reside in the New Brunswick province. So, if you are interested in NB as a province to settle, make sure you have selected “New Brunswick” or “All Provinces” when creating your Express Entry profile.