MPNP under Expression Of Interest System.
SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA
- No of LAA issued: 119
- Ranking Score of Lowest-ranked candidate- 548
International Education System
No of LAA Issued: 17
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
No of LAA issued 60 who were directly selected by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative Ranking Score of lowest-ranking candidates invited 506.
EOI from Skilled workers overseas candidates have not to be considered in this draw unless they:
- Were directly invited by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- Candidates invited under the Express Entry ID and a job seeker validation code and veritable experience in an occupation in Manitoba’s In-Demand occupations list will be refused.
2. If your score is higher than that of the lowest-ranked candidate, but you have not received an LAA, this could be because;
- You have indicated that you have taken an approved third-party language test to demonstrate your language ability in English/French but have not provided a valid Test Number in your EOI or your language test is no longer valid.
- You have indicated that you have received an invitation to apply to the MPNP under a strategic initiative, but did not a valid Invitation Number.
- Please note that for each question in EOI, help text is available, providing detailed information on the information you should enter. If one of these scenarios applies to you, you may wish to update your EOI, with the correct information in order to be considered for the next draw from the EOI pool.
3. Candidates who indicated that they are working in a regulated occupation and are fully licensed to work in Manitoba have been selected, in the draw.
However, the MPNP may not accept or may refuse full applicants from these candidates who are not actually working in a regulated occupation and/or fail to provide proof of having undergone all necessary licensing steps to be employed in Manitoba. If this applies to you, you may wish to consider declining your LAA.
The time to build your profile and ensure that you are in the pool is right now, no more second guessings as Pals Concierge is here to help you. Pals Concierge helps Canadian Immigration candidates to get the right criteria on how to apply for this extraordinary immigration pathway and build their profiles to ensure that they are in the pool before the next draw is conducted. We are experts in immigration consultation and we can help you make the PR process less burdensome with guidelines for the sequence, where and what to do, IELTS exam success strategy, etc. The earlier you submit your profile to the Express Entry and Provincial Nominee Pools the better your chances of receiving an ITA and LAA respectively. You do not know when the next draw will take place with a cut-off CRS score lower than your CRS score.
If you desire to join the pools to qualify for a draw then fill out our eligibility assessment form on http://canada.palsconcierge.com/. For further information regarding the procedures for applying for Canadian Permanent Residence or top-notch guide towards a successful Canada visa application, visit us at our office address: http://bit.ly/Pals_office_address
Reach us via Call: 09080000589 or 08188877224 (serious inquiries only)Chat with us on WhatsApp: 09080000589 or 08188877224(serious inquiries only) To see success testimonials of IELTS results, ITAs, confirmation of PR and PR visas please visit – https://palsconcierge.com/testimonials/