The just-concluded Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program immigration pathway draw conducted on the 9th of May 2019 has issued 52 Letters of Advice to Apply to aspiring Canadian immigration candidates who had filled a form for the Expression of Interest System, these candidates with cut off marks from 616 and above.
SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 101
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited:569
INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION STREAM
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 17
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 52 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited:616
Of the 170 Letters of Advice to Apply issued in this draw, 15 were issued to candidates who declared a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation.
- Expressions of Interest from Skilled Worker Overseas candidates were considered in this draw when they:
- were directly invited by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- Candidates invited under the Express Entry sub-stream who do not have a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code and verifiable experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s Occupations-in Demand will be refused.
- If your score is higher than that of the lowest-ranked candidate, but you have not received a Letter of Advice to Apply, this could be because:
- You have indicated that you have taken an approved third-party language test to demonstrate your language ability in English/French, but have not provided a valid Test Number in your EOI or your language test is no longer valid
- You have indicated that you have received an Invitation to Apply to the MPNP under a Strategic Initiative, but did not provide a valid Invitation Number
- Please note that for each question in EOI, help text is available, providing detailed information on the information you should enter. If one of these scenarios applies to you, you may wish to update your EOI with the correct information in order to be considered for the next draw from the EOI pool.
- Candidates who indicated that they are working in a regulated occupation and are fully licensed to work in Manitoba have been selected in this draw. However, the MPNP may not accept or may refuse full applications from those candidates who are not actually working in a regulated occupation and/or fail to provide proof of having undergone all necessary licensing steps to be employed in Manitoba. If this applies to you, you may wish to consider declining your Letter of Advice to Apply. Pals Concierge helps Canadian Immigration candidates to get the right criteria on how to apply for this extraordinary immigration pathway and build their profiles to ensure that they are in the pool before the next draw is conducted. We are experts in immigration consultation and we can help you make the PR process less burdensome with guidelines for the sequence, where and what to do, IELTS exam success strategy etc. The earlier you submit your profile to the Express Entry and Provincial Nominee Pools the better your chances of receiving an ITA and LAA respectively. You do not know when the next draw will take place with a cut-off CRS score lower than your CRS score.
- If you desire to join the pools to qualify for a draw then reach out to us. For further information regarding the procedures for applying for Canadian Permanent Residence or top-notch guide towards a successful Canada visa application, visit us at our office address: http://bit.ly/Pals_office_address Reach us via Call: 09080000589 or 08188877224 (serious inquiries only)Chat with us on WhatsApp: 09080000589 or 08188877224 (serious inquiries only) To see success testimonials of IELTS results, ITAs, confirmation of PR and PR visas please visit – https://palsconcierge.com/testimonials/