Canada has always been a strong supporter of family reunification and there are many Canadian immigration programs that allow you to immigrate to Canada with your family. Once you are well settled in Canada, you can sponsor your parents, grandparents as you please. However, this is not the case for every program, so you should verify the procedure for your program of choice before applying.


Permanent immigration program pathways, which are Express Entry and Business Immigration allow families to be included. There are also some temporary visa programs for working and studying which allow applicants to bring their families, but this is often decided on a case-by-case basis and depends on the program regulations. Generally, the programs that grant you to bring family members will accept your spouse or common-law partner as well as your dependent children up to the age of 21. A person 22 years or older may still be considered a dependent if they are unable to financially support themselves due to a mental or physical condition.

Unfortunately, siblings, aunts/uncles, nieces/nephews, and cousins are not eligible to accompany other families to Canada. However, many Canadian immigration programs award points for applicants who have relatives living in Canada, so your immigration may be able to help your extended family members in their immigration process. Parents & grandparents are eligible for sponsorship to Canada through the Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship Program (PGP). However, there are a limited number of spaces available in this program and a very high demand, so it can be challenging to successfully sponsor your parents or grandparents for immigration.

All of Canada’s economic immigration applications for permanent residency allow candidates to apply as a family. Usually, this requires one person to apply as the principal applicant. They can then include a spouse or common-law partner, as well as any dependent children. If the application is approved, all family members included on the application will become Canadian permanent residents. Please note that many permanent residency programs, including the popular Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), require applicants to show that they have enough money to support their settlement in Canada. This amount increases with each additional family member.

All these benefits are achievable and can happen within the twinkle of an eye, the mere realization of knowing that a permanent residence can open doors for other extended family members is overwhelming and we would love for you to be part of these benefits.  The time to build your profile and ensure that you are in the pool is right now, no more second guessings as Pals Concierge is here to help you. Pals Concierge helps Canadian Immigration candidates to get the right criteria on how to apply for this extraordinary immigration pathway and build their profiles to ensure that they are in the pool before the next draw is conducted. We are experts in immigration consultation and we can help you make the PR process less burdensome with guidelines for the sequence, where and what to do, IELTS exam success strategy, etc. The earlier you submit your profile to the Express Entry and Provincial Nominee Pools the better your chances of receiving an ITA and LAA respectively. You do not know when the next draw will take place with a cut-off CRS score lower than your CRS score.

If you desire to join the pools to qualify for a draw then fill out our eligibility assessment form on For further information regarding the procedures for applying for Canadian Permanent Residence or top-notch guide towards a successful Canada visa application, visit us at our office address: 

Reach us via Call: 09080000589 or 08188877224 (serious inquiries only)Chat with us on WhatsApp: 09080000589 or 08188877224(serious inquiries only) To see success testimonials of IELTS results, ITAs, confirmation of PR and PR visas please visit –